Our admissions process is as easy as possible, thanks to our experienced Admissions Counselors who are ready to help you in any way. To make an appointment with an Admissions Counselor, please click on this link. They are ready to answer your questions and help you throughout the admissions process.
- Minimum Requirements
- You must be 18 years or older to apply
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Admissions Application
- There’s no fee to apply! The online application allows you to save your work as you complete it and ensures fast, secure access delivery to our office.
- Once we receive your application your Admissions Counselor will be in contact with you. admissions-cavt.edular.com
- Financial Aid Application
- Our financial aid team’s goal is to alleviate the stress of paying for college and allow you to focus on your academics. If you need assistance call or text us directly at 719-751-5268.
- Fill out the free online FAFSA application and include the Colorado Academy of Veterinary Technology School Code: 41850.
- Education Completion
Students must submit official transcripts* for the following:
- Submit your official high school or proof of high school equivalency in the form of a GED, or equivalent, in order to enroll at the college.
- Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
Colorado Academy of Veterinary Technology
ATTN: Jolene Whatley
2766 Janitell Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Please Note: Unofficial and/or student copies of transcripts can be used for a preliminary review for admission and transfer credit evaluation. Official copies must be received before the start of a student’s first term to avoid delays in registration and financial aid eligibility/disbursement. Official copies of transcripts must be sealed and sent directly from the high school or college(s) attended.
*Official transcripts must be sent from the institutions you attended in a sealed envelope. We also accept transcripts from approved third parties such as Parchment, Credentials Solutions, and National Student Clearinghouse. We cannot accept faxed, emailed, scanned, advising copies, campus use only, or web-produced transcripts.