The role of a veterinary receptionist is to provide an exceptional standard of care for all patients and clients thru offering a friendly greeting by phone and in person. Receptionist are the first point of contact for clients utilizing the services of Tender Care Veterinary Center. It is the responsibility of the veterinary receptionist to schedule appropriately over the phone, greet all clients that enter the Center, and ensure the clients are comfortable in a clean reception area. Veterinary receptionists assist the hospital in achieving greater efficiency by ensuring the front office moves quickly so clients are not waiting. They have a significant role in communicating with and educating clients about pet health and well-being.
Tender Care Veterinary Center was established in 2015 and make it our goal to help our patients live a long, happy and healthy life. Tender Care Veterinary Center is committed to providing the highest quality and most compassionate veterinary medicine and surgical care for our community and surrounding areas. The promise of our dedicated and professional staff is to create a relationship based on genuine concern and respect for the special bond that exists between our clients and their best friend. All members of our team actively apply the principles of trust, honesty, respect and integrity as a crucial part of our reputation. In a small community like Falcon/Peyton, our clients are our neighbors and friends. We value their continued trust and goodwill.
- Genuinely enjoys and shows compassion when working with animals and able to deal with them even when they are stressed, ill or in pain
- Can stay calm and efficient during medical crisis
- Is well-spoken and approaches his/her job duties in a mature nature
- Has excellent communication skills
- Able to handle clients when they are upset or angry and handle the situation appropriately by alerting the management team when necessary.
- Answer the phone in a professional manner to schedule appointments, refill meds, and direct to the appropriate person if they have medical questions. No medical advice to be given over the phone unless stated by a doctor.
Tender Care Veterinary Center is currently hiring for experienced Veterinary Receptionists. Apply to become a part of a team of veterinarians, certified veterinary technicians, veterinary assistants, receptionists and administration that have devoted their lives to helping animals. If you enjoy working in a hospital where no two days are alike while performing a wide variety of procedures, seeing many different patients and interacting with multiple owners each day, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please email your resume to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org